- When was Rush Enterprises' IPO?
- Rush became a publicly traded company in June 1996 at $12 per share.
- What is Rush's ticker symbol and on what exchange does it trade?
- Rush Enterprises's common stock trades on the NASDAQ National Market under the symbols RUSHA and RUSHB.
- What is the difference between Class A Common Stock and Class B Common Stock?
- Class A Common Stock has 1/20th of one vote per share, while Class B Common Stock has one vote per share on all matters requiring shareholder approval.
- Who is Rush's transfer agent?
- American Stock Transfer
59 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038
- What is the Company's CUSIP number?
- The CUSIP number for Class A Common Stock is 781846209.
The CUSIP number for Class B Common Stock is 781846308.
- Does Rush have a direct stock purchase program?
- No, Rush does not offer a direct stock purchase program at this time. If you would like to purchase shares of Rush Enterprises, please contact a broker.